top of page

Market Research Group

Public·7 members

Hudson Bell
Hudson Bell

Emma Louise Jungle Lyrics My Head Is A Jungle Jungle HOT!

The song "My Head Is a Jungle" by Wankelmut & Emma Louise is about the struggle of having a complicated relationship. The lyrics describe two people in love but struggling to understand themselves and make their relationship work. The chorus of the song reflects the inner turmoil of the situation, with the narrator admitting that their head is like a "jungle" and that it is hard to understand themselves and the love they feel. Overall, the song is about the difficulty of being in love and the complicated emotions that come with it.

Emma Louise Jungle Lyrics My Head Is A Jungle Jungle

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furlcod.com%2F2udL9D&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3XUpPEgafEhYLPnYrU5KH5

Web crying in our palms. I feel it in the underflow. In a dark room we fight, make up for our love. Emma louise song 2013. I've been thinking, thinking 'bout you. My head is a jungle, jungle. Web click on highlighted lyrics to explain. I was speaking soft, see the pain in your eyes i've been feeling, feeling for you, my love. My head is a jungle, jungle. Web my head is a jungle lyrics the song lyrics that went viral on tiktok goes as follows:

I feel it in the underflow. Web lyrics for jungle by emma louise. I feel it in the underflow. And i put my white flag in the wind. Make up for our love. Web click on highlighted lyrics to explain. I was speaking soft, see the pain in your eyes i've been feeling, feeling for you, my love. In a dark room we fight, make up for our love. Web listen to jungle on spotify. And i feel it in the underflow. My love is wasted, sorry for this i never meant to be. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• reverielogistics
  • Camera Solar
    Camera Solar
  • Sultan Yefremov
    Sultan Yefremov
  • Hermann Fomichev
    Hermann Fomichev
  • Beau Wright
    Beau Wright
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page